Who we are.
Types of Data we collect.
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
- Quayside Conservatories Ltd, or on behalf of Quayside Conservatories Ltd, and are necessary to enable you to a make purchases on our website;
- third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
- third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Quayside Conservatories Ltd
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: -
- 1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
- 2. For Quayside Conservatories Ltd to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
- 3. To enable Quayside Conservatories Ltd to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
- 4. To enable Quayside Conservatories Ltd meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- 1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- 2. Click on the “privacy” tab
- 3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
- For Google Chrome:
- 1. Choose Settings> Advanced
- 2. Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
- 3. Click “Cookies”
- For Safari:
- 1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
- 2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
- For Mozilla firefox:
- 1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- 2. Click on the icon “privacy”
- 3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
- For Opera 6.0 and further:
- 1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
- 2. Privacy
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
When someone visits www.quayside-conservatories.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We will only share your personal information with any sub contractors that we need to engage in order to install your product.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to access and amend any of your personal data that we hold on you. If you would like to see what data we hold on you please contact our Personal Data Officer Mr Terry Howes on 01502 714233, email Terry@quayside-conservatories.co.uk
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This policy was last updated on 24th May 2018 and will be reviewed again in May 2019.